If you’re interested in receiving the regular meeting monthly agendas and occasional public safety notices, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Meridian Hills Opt In” in the subject line. Residents should include street address so your email can be grouped geographically.
- EMERGENCY – 9-1-1
- Drainage – 924-3311
- Police Non-Emergency – 327-3811
- Meridian Hills Police Administration – 253-5678
- Call Before You Dig – 8-1-1
- Mayor’s Action Center – 327-4622
- Mosquito Control – 221-7440
- Permitting – 327-8700
- Potholes – 780-1555 x 126
- Power Outage – 261-8111
- Street Lights Out – 261-8111
Please report potholes on Meridian, College, Spring Mill, and 71st/73rd, to the City by contacting the Mayor’s Action Center at 327-4622 or www.indy.gov/eGov/Mayor/Pages/MACenter.aspx.
If the potholes are on other streets within the Town, send the location including street address to email@example.com Your prompt notification will help us maintain the high quality of our Town roads, and protect motorists from possible damage to their vehicle.
Thanks for your help!