Vacation Notification

To notify the Meridian Hills Police that you will be going out of town, please call 253-5678 with your name, address, phone number, emergency contact information and travel dates.Let them know if you have an alarm service, timed lights, and if anyone is authorized to be in the residence.

Be sure to cancel mail and papers, leave lights and alarms on, and notify your neighbors.

Have a safe trip!