As of June 7, 2021, the updated schedule is June 7, 2021 – July 12, 2021
A variety of road work projects will be completed by the Harding Group. These projects have either begun, or will be kicking off this summer. Please see the schedule below for further details. In addition, our Town Engineer is coordinating with the Harding Group that signage and communication efforts are completed for the affected residents.
As of June 7, 2021, below is the latest baseline schedule barring any temperature, weather or other unforeseen limitations or delays:
- Washington, Williams Creek, Morningside and 72nd:
- June 7 – June 9: Excavation and Base.
- June 10 – June 11: Mill Patching for Surface and Surface.
- 71st Street and Approaches:
- June 21 – June 22: Mill and Excavation.
- June 23 – June 26: Type II and Type IV (w/ stone replacement).
- June 28 – July 2: QC/QA Base; QC/QA Binder and Surface.
- June 29 – June 30: Approaches (71st Street) Binder and Surface.
- July 1: Seeding.
- July 2: Striping and Open 71st Street.
- 64th and Illinois Street:
- July 9: Milling 1.5″.
- July 12: QC/QA Surface.
- July 7 – July 9: Crack Fill the Three Streets Below:
- Arden Drive: Meridian to Pennsylvania Street
- Illinois Street: 75th Street to School Entrance
- Fairway Drive: Spring Mill to Meridian Hills Blvd.