As of April 1, 2020, the updated schedule is April 7, 2020 – May 22, 2020
A variety of road work projects will be completed by Smith Projects. These projects have either begun, or will be kicking off this spring. Please see these links for further details: Road Work Map and Road Work Documentation. In addition, our Town Engineer is coordinating with Smith Projects that signage and communication efforts are completed for the affected residents.
As of April 1, 2020, below is the latest baseline schedule barring any temperature, weather or other unforeseen limitations or delays:
- April 8 to April 17 – Park Avenue concrete curb and driveway patching.
- April 28 to April 30 – 75th Street between Park and College milling and surface.
- April 28 to April 30 – Illinois Street 73rd to 75th base patching, milling and surface.
- April 30 to May 1 – 79th Street Meridian to end base patching and surface.
- May 1- Gregg Road base patching and surface.
- May 4 to May 5 – 73rd Street Meridian west to end crack seal.
- May 4 to May 8 – 80th Street grading and paving.
- May 5 to May 6 – 75th Street Spring Mill to Pennsylvania Street crack seal.
- May 6 to May 7 – Illinois Street Meridian Hills Blvd to 73rd crack seal.
- May 7 to May 8 – Meridian Hills Lane crack seal.
- May – restoration of completed projects with remaining restoration as needed at projects completion.
- May 11 to May 14 – Williams Creek Drive north of 73rd Street grading and paving.
- May 15 – pothole patching.